27 June 2012

Smashin' Fashion

I am not a fashionable person, I am aware of that. 
But it's not for lack of dreaming. 
I don't want to toot my own horn (much) but since I've been doing well with my Weight Watchers, my eye has been wandering towards some slightly more exciting clothes. 
Let's be honest, I'm not looking to break out of my jeans & t-shirt uniform too often but I could always broaden my horizons to a few more fun options.
Would be nice if my budget jumped on board too!

Anyhoo, a few celebrity looks have caught my fancy enough lately that I felt compelled to share with you. Don't ask me why because I don't have an answer for you - I'm just going through a phase.
I have only recently jumped on board the Jennifer Aniston train.
I never had anything actually against her & wasn't sporting a Team Jolie shirt or anything because that shit ain't my business.
I found her style more boring than classic.
Now that I have a few more years under my belt, I truly love that classic look.
I also love that she embraces the jeans & t-shirt uniform - I secretly pretend I look like her when I'm getting dressed. *sigh*
I am not so in love with those wedges with this outfit but I'm probably wrong about that. Also, I completely forgive any fashion sins committed while travelling. No one is at their best when involved with air travel, no matter how hard they try.

Oh yes, she also has inspired MAJOR blazer envy for me.
I see myself owning several new snazzy blazers as soon as I can afford to do so.

Elizabeth Banks is EVERYWHERE this year & I am a fan. 
I am also a fan of this crazy-ass dress.
Oddly, my first thought upon seeing it was "That looks like something I would wear." 
I'm sure something that exciting & colorful would look simply stunning on a stumpy gal like me. 

I have never been a fan of Blake Lively & I have no reason for this.
I have never seen Gossip Girl & I fell asleep during The Town before she came on.
That's not a judgment on The Town because it looked awesome & Marcel said she was good.
My point is ... I completely forgot. But yes, I wasn't a fan.
On the other hand, I am a HUGE fan of this dress. 
Like, this may be the greatest dress I have ever seen - it was everything I desire in a dream dress. 
I love it, I love it, I love it!!

I'm sure my terrible posture & rump would look a-mah-zing in this.

Until next time, may all your fashion choices be zingers.
**I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS! I JUST TYPED IT WITHOUT THINKING & THEN READ IT BACK, SHOCKED AT THE BIZARRENESS. ZINGERS? 



No comments:

Post a Comment